Information Collection and Use
We collect personal contact information (“Contact Information”) only if it is entered by the user. Contact Information includes but is not limited to name, address, email address, telephone number, fax number and information about your educational interests. We use your Contact Information in the following ways:
- Your Contact Information may be passed on to schools you have selected. Occasionally, your information is passed through a third party, who then passes it onto the schools you have selected.
- We may use your Contact Information to contact you if an inquiry you start on our Site unable to be completed.
- Your Contact Information is aggregated to create analytical reports that are used to investigate industry trends. These reports may be sold to third parties.
- The schools you have selected and/or their partners or vendors may contact you via email, telephone, or mail in order to fulfill your inquiry. By using our Site to send your Contact Information to any schools, you are giving such entities permission to contact you, regardless of whether you are a part of the National-Do-Not-Call Registry.
- We will store your Contact Information in our databases and we may use it to contact you about other products or services which we believe may interest you.
By providing us Contact Information, you are consenting to our use of it in accordance with this Policy. If you would like us to stop using the Personal Information you provided in these ways, please email us at: email@example.com.
Collection of Information by Ad Servers and Third Parties
We collect non-personally identifiable information on the efficiency and working of our Site. This includes such information as your IP address, the number of times a web page is accessed, the browser used, the operating system used, your ISP provider name, how you arrived at the Site, paths taken when moving through the Website, and search terms entered by users. We use this information to improve the operation of our Site. We also may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our Site. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. All data collected by third party cookies is anonymous. You can adjust your preferences for receiving cookies from many of these third party companies here: www.networkadvertising.org.
Third Party Sites
Other Terms and Conditions
Finally, if you provide us with your Contact Information, Orbis Education reserves the right to contact you in the future to help improve our operations, to introduce new services, or provide our partners with customer insights.
Likewise, we encourage you to contact us if you have questions about this Policy. You may call us at (317) 663-0260 or contact us by mail at the following address:
11595 North Meridian Street, Suite 400
Carmel, Indiana 46032