Quality Improvement Nursing
Learn More about Quality Improvement Nursing
Because nurses are integral to hospitalized patients’ care, nurses also are pivotal in hospital efforts to improve quality. As hospitals face increasing demands to participate in a wide range of quality improvement activities, they are reliant on nurses to help address these demands. Nurses working in quality improvement focus on enhancing the quality of hospitals, long-term care facilities, and other medical care facilities.
- Earn your BSN
- Pass the NCLEX and become an RN
- Take continuing education courses in health care technology or quality improvement
Annual Salary Range
$67,500 – 74,000
- Introducing new, life-saving strategies to patient care facilities
- Recommending new technology
- Recording health care information
- Private practices
Ready to become a quality improvement nurse?Find a nursing school near you.